Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ronda

Ronda
Until now, I have never been on a train. I went onto a train that led to Ronda. That is a city in Spain. But we didn't do much there. But one thing I did was find pao mier. It was different. I thought that pao mier was this solid thing. It is supposed to be a flaky thing. But I like it like the solid thing. There was also an old bridge. I don't mean a old bridge, I mean an old bridge. It went across this huge gorge. Not much else happened. On the train ride back, I read "Island of the Blue Dolphins" to entertain myself. Oh, and on the way back, when we passed through customs, we were held back because of the police inspecting this supposed bomb on the runway (you have to cross it).



--by RigelSent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment