I've just about had it with that stupid thing. It is now fixed, well actually replaced, but I personally never want to have to mess with it again. It took us all morning to get the original one out and to make sure it wasn't working, then a further hour to get the new one hooked up to the cables. I did like putting new ring terminals on the cables though. This was because I got to us the hammer on them. The only crimping devace big enough for the huge wires used was operated using a hammer. So that's how I vented my frustration. All in all, I am extremely glad we got that done, because we can't charge anything electronic on this boat without the inverter.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T