Saturday, February 12, 2011

Rain

Rain

It really gets on my nerves after a while. All winter in Sibari, I had to put up with it raining almost every day. I've just about had it. I admit that we have had no rain for a couple days, but the weather is sure making up for its error. All @%#$ing day it's been raining, except for a brief respite in the morning, when we couldn't go out because we were doing schoolwork. It did this in the Tobago Cays too, but at least we could see the squalls coming over the water. Now there's a hill in the way that completely blocks our view of oncoming weather. Ever since we got to Bequia, it has rained almost every day, except for a couple days I have mentioned before. Whenever we go anywhere, we either have to wait for a weather window, or risk getting soaked. We also have to close all of the hatches whenever it starts raining, which makes it incredibly hot inside. I am pretty annoyed about the current bout, I was looking forward to going to the beach, but it shows no signs of abating, so I fear I will be disappointed.
--Orion Date
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment