Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Swimming Pool

A Swimming Pool

Today I finally got to swim for the first time in more than a month. And it was freezing. Apparently the phrase "solar heated" does not necessarily mean that there are solar panels that power heaters. In this case, it means that when the sun is out all day, the pool is less cold, when not, well that's why no one is actually in the pool. Either way, it was a welcome swim, as I had been waiting several weeks for it. We had been at the beach just a few minutes before, and according to Dad the water there was quite warm. I didn't swim there, because I was expecting the water at the pool to be warmer. It was not. From now on, when I get the chance to swim at the beach, I will do so.
--Orion Date
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment